Hosted Telephone System delivered over Voice Over IP (VOIP) integrates real-time communication services like instant messaging (Chat), voice conferencing with non- real- time communication services like e-mail, SMS, etc. across several mediums like PC’s , mobiles and fixed line phones. With access to fast internet services, Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are increasing their productivity in a cost-effective way by switching to VOIP from Private Automatic Branch Exchange (PABX).
Although Hosted Telephony find its roots in PABX, it certainly defines the ultra-modern age of communication. Today, when internet is easily accessible across the globe, small and medium enterprises opt for UC instead of traditional PABX.
Let’s look at some of the advantages of VOIP Phone System for SME’s planning to refresh their communication.
- Increases Productivity: VOIP Phone System enables the staff to seamlessly access any information from anywhere. With right VOIP Solution, incoming calls can be directly connected to office phones, mobile phones or mobile apps. Using this feature, any business can deliver seamless work from a remote workstation without massive set-up. Cloud PBX phone system has not only made a SME’s productive but more efficient at the same time.
- Cost Efficiency: With legacy communication set up, a typical business maintains parallel infrastructure for PABX System incorporating phone line(s) and data, as compared to Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) that integrates all communication platforms. Businesses using site based PABX system, in most cases, are obligated to pay separate fixed rental for voice and data infrastructure. Since hosted telephone system provide a single interface, SMEs will never over capitalize or under capitalize on their investment. Deploying hosted telephony typically saves SMEs 30-40 % on their operational cost.
- Greater Customer Satisfaction: With any business, Customer experience is the next competitive battleground. Unified Communications enables you connect to your customer even if you are not in your desk by redirecting the call to your mobile phone. Empowering your customers to connect your staff will result in greater customer satisfaction and thus, promote your brand indirectly.
- Minimal Administration: With Unified Communications, you can control the system with a single user-friendly portal including Adds, Moves and Changes. This has a direct impact on the cost that you would have to pay for an outsourced PABX maintainer to make any programming changes.
- Disaster Recovery – Unlike site based PABX, Most Hosted Cloud Based Telephony Solution have automatic fail-over capability. This protects SMEs from losing connectivity in the event there is a cable cut or if the internet is down. Access to the network without disruption provides competitive edge to the businesses when serving their customers.
In today’s age, SMEs are competing to gain market share while reducing their overall cost; and Cloud Telephone System enables you to achieve this outcome. Bus ICT partners have been playing a vital role helping SMEs plan, choose, deploy and manage right VOIP phone system for their current and future requirement. Our experienced team has been involved with On-Premise and Off-Premise PBX installation for years. Elevate your business to the next level, Talk to our expert team Now.